So I spent a long time trying to figure out a movie that no one would expect me to watch or have...but my movies are all very me...girly, romantic comedies, or kids movies. Nothing scary or bloody...so I have nothing for that. I do however have a recipe to share. I love it very much and made it for my family for Christmas dinner.
Before Cooking
After Cooking
This is my all is one meal. It can be made with either chicken or pork tenderloin.
You will need enough of either meat to feed your family
Shake and Bake flavor of your choice
Potatoes that have been peeled and par boiled
Mushrooms, Peppers, Onions(as many or few as you like)
Italian Dressing
BBQ Sauce
Shredded Cheese
You'll need a pan large enough to fit all the ingredients in without stacking your meat so it cooks evenly. Also, you'll want to foil line it for easy clean up.
Preheat the oven to 350-375 for the pork or chicken
In your pan place your Shake and Bake coated meat, followed by your sliced veggies, and your par boiled potatoes
Drizzle as much or little Italian Dressing as you like over the whole pan.
Place in oven when ready and cook for 30 mins for chicken and more like 45 for pork
Remove from oven and coat with BBQ sauce and Shredded Cheese
Cook for another 5 minutes
Enjoy!
When I cook I use a meat thermometer more then times...pork should be cooked to at least 160 degrees and chicken to at least 165 degrees...always testing the fattest part of the meat.
Hope you try it...it is quite a tasty meal!
This is my all is one meal. It can be made with either chicken or pork tenderloin.
You will need enough of either meat to feed your family
Shake and Bake flavor of your choice
Potatoes that have been peeled and par boiled
Mushrooms, Peppers, Onions(as many or few as you like)
Italian Dressing
BBQ Sauce
Shredded Cheese
You'll need a pan large enough to fit all the ingredients in without stacking your meat so it cooks evenly. Also, you'll want to foil line it for easy clean up.
Preheat the oven to 350-375 for the pork or chicken
In your pan place your Shake and Bake coated meat, followed by your sliced veggies, and your par boiled potatoes
Drizzle as much or little Italian Dressing as you like over the whole pan.
Place in oven when ready and cook for 30 mins for chicken and more like 45 for pork
Remove from oven and coat with BBQ sauce and Shredded Cheese
Cook for another 5 minutes
Enjoy!
When I cook I use a meat thermometer more then times...pork should be cooked to at least 160 degrees and chicken to at least 165 degrees...always testing the fattest part of the meat.
Hope you try it...it is quite a tasty meal!


No comments:
Post a Comment