Dance
I may not be the best dancer or the most talented dancer but I love doing it and I'm ok at it. It's something I didn't start until my 2nd year at Bridgewater but I'm so glad I did. I LOVE dancing...it's so nice to work out and have fun. At Bridgewater I was in the Dance Company for their Spring PoPs! Performance, and I took dance classes. Jazz class was great, and ballroom and latin ballroom pairs dancing was educational...it took a lot to let the guys lead when you knew what you were doing and they didn't. I wish that I had time now for dance...and maybe it's something I need to work into my schedule...but it's something I suggest everyone try at least once.
I may not be the best dancer or the most talented dancer but I love doing it and I'm ok at it. It's something I didn't start until my 2nd year at Bridgewater but I'm so glad I did. I LOVE dancing...it's so nice to work out and have fun. At Bridgewater I was in the Dance Company for their Spring PoPs! Performance, and I took dance classes. Jazz class was great, and ballroom and latin ballroom pairs dancing was educational...it took a lot to let the guys lead when you knew what you were doing and they didn't. I wish that I had time now for dance...and maybe it's something I need to work into my schedule...but it's something I suggest everyone try at least once.

No comments:
Post a Comment