Water Lilies
Monet
Something about this painting is so peaceful and calm. Looking at it really makes me stop for a minute and reflect and I don't think I always do that enough. It's such a beautiful picture too...the colors and design is perfect. I'm not a huge art person, it's interesting, but not something I've ever studied for fun. This is just one of those pictutres that's always stuck in my mind. I'd like to be in that pond in a boat just enjoying the quiet...it sounds really nice after all these snowy and rainy days we've had lately.
Monet
Something about this painting is so peaceful and calm. Looking at it really makes me stop for a minute and reflect and I don't think I always do that enough. It's such a beautiful picture too...the colors and design is perfect. I'm not a huge art person, it's interesting, but not something I've ever studied for fun. This is just one of those pictutres that's always stuck in my mind. I'd like to be in that pond in a boat just enjoying the quiet...it sounds really nice after all these snowy and rainy days we've had lately.

No comments:
Post a Comment