Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 21...Something You Do Differently Then Most People

Coupons...

I cut and use coupons like no other.  If there is a coupon for something I need I will find it.  I will switch where I'm going out to eat because I have a coupon.  My grocery list is always what's on sale and what's on sale with a coupon.  I started at a young age with coupons...organizing my mom's by date of expiration.  I never quite understood how important they were until I started my own shopping.  There have been times that with my coupons and sales I've spent as much or less then I've saved...which is crazy.  I know that others use coupons, I just feel like there are very few of my friends that use them like I do.  My tip to you all is google search before you go...9 times out of 10 there's a coupon for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment