Taking Pictures
My camera goes everywhere with me...I love to take pictures. Pictures of friends and family, pets, animals, nature...you name it. I'd love to have a better camera to work with, but better means more money, so right now I stick with what I have. Pictures to me are an amazing way to document what I've been up to or where I've been. I also love to make slideshows with pictures, especially for my classes, it's like a year in review for them...so my picture taking is essential. It's definately something I will continue for many years to come...I can't wait to see what amazing pictures I will get!
My camera goes everywhere with me...I love to take pictures. Pictures of friends and family, pets, animals, nature...you name it. I'd love to have a better camera to work with, but better means more money, so right now I stick with what I have. Pictures to me are an amazing way to document what I've been up to or where I've been. I also love to make slideshows with pictures, especially for my classes, it's like a year in review for them...so my picture taking is essential. It's definately something I will continue for many years to come...I can't wait to see what amazing pictures I will get!
No comments:
Post a Comment