Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 8...A Thank You Letter To Someone Who's Changed Your Life

There have been many people who have shaped my life and helped me to become who I am today. My family, my boyfriend, my girls from college, the amazing staff at HyWest and MES; but none can compare to my best friend. So it is to her that I will write my letter:
Dear Nicole,
You are the definition of best friend. We met so long ago that I really can't remember a time without you. It was scary to move to Yarmouth but there you were with an empty swing at recess for me. We had some great times at Mattacheese...especially rooming together at the 8th grade class trip. We made it through the tough times at DY...but had a blast. Band was interesting...but the trips with you were fabulous.  You have always encouraged me to be the best I can and I never have forgotten it. You're with me during the fun times...parties, dinners, road trips; and in the not so fun ones too. My life would be incomplete without my acapella partner...I don't think anyone else gets it like you do. No matter what I know we will be together through thick and thin.
You are the definition of a best friend and I am forever grateful for that!
"Best Friends are very special people in your life. They are the first people you think about when you make plans. They are the first people you go to when you need someone to talk to. You will phone them up just to talk about nothing, or the most important things in your life. When you’re sad they will try their hardest to cheer you up. They give the best hugs in the world! They are the shoulder to cry on, because you know that they truly care about you. In most cases they would take a bullet for you, coz it would be too painful to watch you get hurt. "
Love Always,
Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment