Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 15...A Person You Admire

My Mother

She has worked so hard in her life to keep us on our feet.  She is the most amazing person I know and someone I can't picture my life without.  She has tried so many jobs I'd be afraid to do and has excelled at all of them.  Even though she hates shopping she always goes with me, and I think she secretly has fun.  We do girls lunches and some weekends we just hang together in our pj's.  I know I'm going to move out eventually, but I'm afraid of how lonely I'll be without her.  Whenever I go away...even if it's just a couple days...I call her in the morning just to talk because I'm bored or I miss her.  My mom is definately the most important person in my life and my best friend.  I can't wait to celebrate our birthdays together this year at Fenway!! She's someone I admire more than she'll ever know!
Love you Mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment