Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 7... 5 Things You Could Not Possibly Live Without

1. The people who keep me grounded: My Mom, my best friend Nicole, and my boyfriend Dan.  I can not imagine them not in my life. They are my constant reminder that I can do anything I put my mind to, they are always there for me, they've seen me at my best and at my worst and love me anyway.  I know I can count on them...each in a different way. My mom has always been my rock ever since I was little, she reminds me that I can do whatever I want. She makes me feel invincible.  Nicole has been with me since 4th grade. She was the first kid to not make me feel like a stranger when I moved to Yarmouth. We grew up together and I know that I can go to her anytime. She will forever be my best friend. Dan is my constant reminder that I'm beautiful and loved. He pushes me to be my best and encourages me to do the things that scare me most...like driving. I never want to be without any of them...I love them all too much!

2. My Camera: I love to take pictures of everything I do.  Pictures remind me of all the amazing times and people in my life.  My favorite thing in the world is my camera...it travels everywhere with me...just incase I need to snap a photo.

3. My Phone: I know...it's kind of a silly thing to not be able to live without, but, I use it to keep in touch with friends, family, and even for work.  And I do love my phone :o)

4. Music: I have always been a huge music fan.  On any given day in the summer you can find me at a Hyannis Sound show, on the Village Green watching a free concert, or even possibly at the Melody Tent.  Any other time you can find me singing in the car with Nicole to some mix cd I made, or singing in the shower to a Glee soundtrack...you never know.  It's something I'm passionate about and something I enjoy.


5. My Job: I know that most people couldn't live without a job, but I really love what I do. Working in an elementary school is such a rewarding job. To see a kid get something after struggling with it for weeks is the best feeling. You meet some of the best kids, ones that you know will stay in touch for years and it makes all the bad days worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment