Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 2...A Favorite Movie

Fever Pitch


This is my favorite movie for so many reasons...Drew Barrymore is my favorite actress and has been since I was a little girl.  Jimmy Fallon has easily taken the spot as my favorite actor...and the duo together is amazing! On top of both those things is the fact that it's a movie based on my favorite baseball team...The Red Sox...and their journey to win the World Series. I have watched this movie more times then I can count and know it word for word.  It never gets old...the love, the Sox...what could be better?

I'll leave you with a little Drew and Jimmy...

Ben: You know what's really great about baseball?
Lindsey Meeks: Hmm?
Ben: You can't fake it. You know, anything else in life you don't have to be great in - business, music, art - I mean you can get lucky.
Lindsey Meeks: Really?
Ben: Yeah, you can fool everyone for awhile, you know? It's like - not - not baseball. You can either hit a curveball or you can't. That's the way it works...
Lindsey Meeks: Hmm.
Ben: You know?
Ben: You can have a lucky day, sure, but you can't have a lucky career. It's a little like math. It's orderly. Win or lose, it's fair. It all adds up. It's, like, not as confusing or as ambiguous as, uh...
Lindsey Meeks: Life?
Ben: Yeah. It's - it's safe



No comments:

Post a Comment