Vacations...
They are like my weakness...I love to travel-I hate driving. I have been lucky to do a little traveling...I went to Ireland with the marching band and color guard and I loved that. I'd like to do that trip again, but be more touristy and less scheduled. I made it to California...but only for Disney and a convention so I'd love to see more. I've hit all the New England states...I'd like to see more of some of them. I guess the next trip I'd like to take would be to Disney in Florida because I am such a kid at heart. Or South Carolina because its beautiful I've heard and I have some special family there! If you have any vacation suggestions I'd love to hear them :o)
They are like my weakness...I love to travel-I hate driving. I have been lucky to do a little traveling...I went to Ireland with the marching band and color guard and I loved that. I'd like to do that trip again, but be more touristy and less scheduled. I made it to California...but only for Disney and a convention so I'd love to see more. I've hit all the New England states...I'd like to see more of some of them. I guess the next trip I'd like to take would be to Disney in Florida because I am such a kid at heart. Or South Carolina because its beautiful I've heard and I have some special family there! If you have any vacation suggestions I'd love to hear them :o)


No comments:
Post a Comment